Company Name: Risk Management Foundation
Position Description: KEES has been exclusively retained by Risk Management Foundation (RMF) in its search for a new Managing Director, Business Development and Finance.
The Managing Director, Business Development and Finance will advance RMF’s mission by the establishment and ongoing support of financial resources including grants, lending, and alumni investment as part of the property program. The Managing Director will develop relationships on behalf of the organization with Sigma Chi chapters nationwide to create both demand and supply for increased lending and loan investment. Additionally, the Managing Director will lead and manage RMF and Constantine Capital Inc.’s (CCI) finances by directing accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, data analysis and forecasting, compliance, investments, and audit functions. Supported by a highly engaged board, the Managing Director will act as a leader and innovator to create and market financial products and programming to serve Sigma Chi chapter houses and house corporations.
Specific Requirements Include:
• Develop strategies for creating new revenue sources and then correlate methods of providing additional capital/loans to local entities.
• Create and manage a menu of services based on the needs of house corporations that afford access to additional capital, promote life safety, enhance property management, and foster investment by alumni and supporters.
• Consider comprehensive strategies to improve the overall quality and safety of the fraternity’s housing stock, while ensuring the housing is current and competitive with other student housing options.
• Work toward positioning RMF and Sigma Chi for portfolio expansion through the acquisition of market relevant properties, allowing the organization to leverage its assets to reinvest in housing endeavors.
• Manage current lending portfolio, ensuring that all needs are being met in the most effective manner.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in finance, real estate lending, commercial lending, and/or financial sales, with general knowledge and experience in multiple areas.
• Expertise in financial analysis, including understanding cash flows and assessing creditworthiness, investment risks, and opportunities.
• Experience and/or familiarity with the Greek system is highly preferable; direct Sigma Chi experience or connection is a plus.
• Familiarity with or ability to learn about construction, real estate law, housing codes, and general practices in student housing.
• Experience with financing and lending to public sector organizations, nonprofits, or faith-based entities is preferred.
• Willingness to travel up to 30%.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or other similar discipline required. Advanced degrees in related areas helpful, particularly Law or Finance.
This position offers a competitive salary with strong benefits.
RMF operates from an office in Pensacola, FL, with support from fraternity staff in Chicago, IL. It is highly preferred the hired candidate live in/relocate to Pensacola, and relocation assistance is negotiable. A remote hire may be considered in the US Southeast if the individual has easy access to costal/north Florida area. The position offers a competitive salary with strong benefits.
Risk Management Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/RMF-MD
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email. ALL INQUIRIES WILL BE HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
This search is being managed by Heather Eddy, President and CEO, and Melissa Mallinson, Project Manager of KEES. Questions may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders in the nonprofit sector. KEES was founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
Risk Management Foundation (RMF) was created in 1998 to provide risk management education and loss protection, including property insurance, for Sigma Chi Fraternity House Corporations across the United States. In an effort to expand its offerings beyond insurance and education services, RMF acquired CCI in 2019, with an intent to provide for the lending needs of Sigma Chi chapters and offer broader access to capital, especially for life safety improvements to housing. For more information, please visit http://www.rmfeducation.org.