Navigating a Change in LeadershipChange isn’t easy, but it happens to all of us, especially in the workplace and particularly during the COVID era. We’ve seen a lot of changes in our workplace from shuffles in job duties and even in our office locations (hello, WFH). But what happens when there’s an entire change in leadership? Whether this is […] RegisterFull Calendar
Change isn’t easy, but it happens to all of us, especially in the workplace and particularly during the COVID era. We’ve seen a lot of changes in our workplace from shuffles in job duties and even in our office locations (hello, WFH). But what happens when there’s an entire change in leadership? Whether this is a new CEO/Executive Director or your reporting supervisor within a particular department.
Lisa Masterson, Director of Talent Management at Baptist Health Care, leads the discussion and will cover topics including:
- How to react when your company brings in a new CEO or changes multiple leaders from the top down
- How to personally transition when you have a supervisor change
- How to roll with the punches when new leadership implements new management styles or workflows
- Understanding the cycle of change
- Understanding the feelings and behaviors experienced/displayed during the cycle of change
About our Speaker: Lisa Masterson, MSODL, BCC
Lisa is an accomplished leadership coach, leader, consultant, facilitator, and speaker with more than 26 years of diverse experience. She is the Director of Organizational Development for Baptist Health Care and for the past 2 ½ years has overseen the areas of Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development.
Lisa earned her master’s degree in Organizational Development and Leadership from St. Joseph’s University. In addition, she holds additional certifications in the following:
- Board Certified Coach, Center for Credentialing Education
- Lean Green Belt for Healthcare, Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers
- Certified Practitioner in the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®
- Change Agent Certificate, General Electric Healthcare Performance Solutions
- Coaching Certificate, Association for Talent Development
- Certified Leadership Development Facilitator, Development Dimensions International
- Certified Stress Reduction Facilitator, Ascension Health
- Certified Smoking Cessation Counselor, Tobacco Intervention Center of Oklahoma
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
Lisa’s professional background includes previous roles in healthcare, non-profit, and academic organizations. Lisa has vast experience in previous leadership roles; as well as serving as a content expert in conducting leadership development and training in organizations. Lisa has conducted hundreds of leadership sessions, retreats, and coaching sessions with an emphasis on leadership development, change management, accountability, employee retention and engagement, succession planning, performance management, organizational effectiveness, and team building.
Lisa lives in Pensacola, Fl. with her husband and is an empty nester having raised a daughter and a son. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, and most of all her first grandchild! She loves to travel, spend time at the beach, do yoga, and “play” in her flower gardens.