Please fill out the application.
The mission of the Pensacola Young Professionals is to share our passion for and belief in the Pensacola area and to act as a catalyst for positive change in our community.
Our vision is to make the Pensacola Bay area one of the nation’s premier places to live, work, and play, and to serve as a model for all young professional organizations.
- Leadership: We strive to provide strong leadership to our organization and community by holding ourselves accountable to our mission and vision, leading by example, respecting those we meet and with whom we conduct business, upholding professional character, and delivering effective change.
- Service: We are committed to dedicating our time to community service initiatives in the area.
- Development: We provide avenues by which young professionals can achieve personal and professional growth.
- Friendship: We are a place where young professionals can meet, network, partner, and unite. We help individuals build and sustain friendships as well as generate new business partnerships through our networking activities.
- Diversity: We embrace diversity by providing an organization where each participant (members, sponsors, and others in the community) is appreciated, supported, and recognized based on the person’s own merit, accomplishments, and involvement in the organization.
- Focus on attracting, retaining, and developing young talent in our region
- Showcase the Pensacola Bay Area as a dynamic community where young professionals can live, work, and play
- Empower young professionals to make a difference by becoming active participants in the professional, civic, and philanthropic aspects of Pensacola
- Provide a voice for young professionals to influence and drive positive change in Pensacola
As an active PYP member, you will enjoy all the opportunities for growth and connection that PYP offers:
- Monthly networking and business promotion opportunities
- Free or deeply discounted professional development programs
- Activism and education focused on local economic development and governmental affairs
- Community service opportunities exclusive to members
- Access to Members Only communications and private social media groups
- Access to PYP Membership Directory (130+ members and sponsors)
- Average savings of $175 per year at PYP events vs. non-members
Annual Membership dues: $125.00
Monthly Membership option: $15.00 per month
Membership qualifications: Age 18 – 40; invested in personal and professional development; passionate about making Pensacola the best place in the world to live, work, and play.
We CONNECT young professionals with like-minded individuals and community opportunities.
We GIVE our time, talents, and treasure to develop our community.
We continue to GROW as leaders through personal and professional development.
We LIVE each day healthy, well, and balanced.