Company Name: Etheridge Property Management
Position Description: Extremely fast pace and well-established Community Association Management firm in need of an Accounts Payable personnel.
Desired candidate includes:
• High School Diploma or equivalent Diploma required
• Must be able to pass criminal background check
• Must be able to pass drug screening
• 2+ year minimum customer service experience
• Accounting experience required
• Property Management experience or knowledge in the field desired
• Sage (Peachtree) Accounting Software knowledge desired
• Accounting software knowledge required
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Review, research, and pay invoices received for all properties (~120+ properties)
• Pay bills on a regular routine basis, as well as expedited payments, as necessary
• Distribute new account information to the appropriate personnel to order checks, set up online payment system, etc.
• Accounting knowledge critical for proper posting
• Interact with staff regarding invoices
• Accounts Payable including maintaining vendor information
• Keep track of each account’s checks and submit request for re-order when required
• Assist in any and all additional accounting needs distributed by Accounting staff
Knowledge, abilities, and skills to include but not limited to:
• Excellent interpersonal skills including working as an integral part of a team
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Attention to detail critical in this position
• Knowledge of MS Office MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
Pay determined upon experience
Compensation: Based on Experience
How to Apply: Send Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position that you are applying for in the Subject Line.