PYP has openings for our Leadership Team!
PYP is looking for the next group of leaders to help coordinate and facilitate our meetings, events, programs, and daily operations.
Applicants will be asked to partake in an interview with the selection committee, which is comprised of the 2018/2019 President, President-Elect, and other PYP member(s).
Candidates are rated and selected on a number of factors, including tenure in PYP, the candidate’s “Why”, and a number of behavioral based questions. If you have any questions about the selection process or the open positions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Meg Burke directly (email@example.com).
All Board members are expected to:
- Eagerly communicate with PYP members—new and established—to solicit their ideas and help them become/remain actively engaged in the organization
- Raise any general membership matters at board meetings or to the President and President-Elect when necessary
- Evaluate each event and program at its conclusion and provide feedback for improvement.
VICE PRESIDENT OF MARKETING
- Create and oversee a marketing plan for the organization as a whole as well as work with other VPs to promote ongoing events throughout the year.
- Manage the social media and web presence of PYP
- Craft press releases and other necessary promotional materials, and ensure consistent branding within said materials
- Coordinate and oversee the design and production of PYP’s Annual Report, as well as regular email communications to PYP members
- Work with the Treasurer to form a yearly program budget and monitor expenses
- Attend monthly board meetings and report information about ongoing Marketing progress and new projects.
Leadership Team Positions:
We CONNECT young professionals with like-minded individuals and community opportunities.
We GIVE our time, talents, and treasure to develop our community.
We continue to GROW as leaders through personal and professional development.
We LIVE each day healthy, well, and balanced.