We are looking for a Project Manager and Assistant Digital Marketing Manager. This person will be involved in a wide range of marketing projects with traditional and digital media, but with a definite focus on digital projects. This includes helping develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns and help manage marketing projects. You will work closely with colleagues including media planners, designers and administrative staff.
- Assist in planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Use strong analytical ability to evaluate and report performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Track project schedules, deadlines, and workflow
- Participate in meeting with clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. Experience with Google Analytics and similar tools.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS development and constraints is a plus
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org