Keep Pensacola Beautiful (KPB) is a local non-profit organization that is seeking to fill a Treasurer board position. Keep Pensacola Beautiful has been in operation within Escambia County for almost 40 years and is the local affiliate to the national – Keep America Beautiful organization. The organization promotes litter awareness, recycling education and community beautification through a wide spectrum of activities.
- Oversee and present budgets, accounts and financial statements to the Board of Directors at meetings every other month
- Advise on financial implications of strategic and operational plans
- Serve as the liasion with designated staff about financial matters
- Reconcile monthly account balances, statements and budgets
- Ensure that appropriate financial systems and internal controls are in place
- Ensure that records and book-keeping documentation of accounts meet the satisfactory conditions of the Board
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation for Non-Profit Organizations
- Ensure the use of funds complies with by-laws, statutes and policies set by the Board and relevant funding groups
- General Financial Oversight
To apply please email Sigrid Solgard at email@example.com. You will be provided with a board member packet to complete and return.